PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Official T10 TT - Silverstone

Bad-Co
14-11-2009, 07:56 PM
What: Official Turn 10 Time Trial Challenge

When: Now until Friday November 20th at 12:00PM PST

Where: Time Trials in Forza Motorsport 3.

Track and Car: Silverstone Grand Prix - #009 Aston Martin DBR9

How: Navigate to the “Leaderboards” menu and scroll down to “Time Trial”. Scroll down to “Silverstone” and select “Press A to Start Race” at the top of the leaderboard. Set your best possible lap time!

Available Prizes:
• Mazda RX7 Spirit R Unicorn Gift Car
• Silverstone Themed Aston Martin DBR9 Gift Car
• In-Game Credits

Prize Structure:

Note: Results taken as of 12:00PM PST on November 20th

Top 10: Mazda RX7 Spirit R Unicorn Car, Silverstone Aston Martin DBR9 and 500,000 credits.

Top 50: Silverstone Aston Martin DBR9 and 200,000 Credits

Random 50: A random selection of 50 players from position 50 to 500 will receive the Silverstone Aston Martin DBR9 gift car .

Turn 10 Bonus: Both Che and I will be setting our best laps on this leaderboard. If you happen to place next to either of our gamertags (“chespace T10” and “TurnTenStudios”) you’ll get yourself one of the three unicorn cars!

Should be an easier TT for us Brits as its a home track...

Lee22
14-11-2009, 09:27 PM
Should be an easier TT for us Brits as its a home track...

Dont count on it ! lol

Debaser
14-11-2009, 10:15 PM
I hate Silverstain, that is, I don't enjoy driving around it (in-games), visiting it (for real-world race meets), or trying to get away from/around the place before/after/during race weekends.

RSI TomCluski
14-11-2009, 11:08 PM
Been enjoying this more than I thought I would be actually. Really tricky without TCS, but persistance is key! Managed a 1:40.7xx which was around 25th...at the time. :)

nudger1964
29-12-2009, 11:07 PM
Been enjoying this more than I thought I would be actually. Really tricky without TCS, but persistance is key! Managed a 1:40.7xx which was around 25th...at the time. :)

i just been doing silverstone... id got to 1:40.6xx, and was ahead of you...but dude you just smashed that now huh.
curious i raced your ghost.... WTF was the line you took though the last few corners lol wierd, but very effective

edit ..yikes, more ghost issues...dont think the wierd line was you...anyways...good lap fella