Go Back   FMUK > Forza Motorsport 3 > General Forza 3 Discussion > The Tuning Marketplace > Guru's Reviews

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Notices

Old 26-07-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
Guru
Race team Owner

Rep
vCash
The news

This is a new feature where I along with help from others bring you all the release news from the tm plus hopefully some sneak pre-release looks at some cars.

This is not a review thread but I will be trying to give feedback from either myself or others.

So to start off let’s start close to home with the new chop shop releases. They have taken some BMW’s and given us three cars ranging from C to A class. Incase you have missed the thread here are some pictures of the cars. Now we are yet to drive the cars but if previous chop shop cars are to go by then these are well worth picking up.

Click the image to open in full size.

Tweaky tuned have bought out a new s class 458 Italia with a Jeremy Clarkson themed livery. Now I’ll be driving this car over the next few days and will have a full review posted ASAP but some details have been given to us about this. Now I’ll get the hard bit out of the way first that’s the total price for this car. 395,480. So it’s not cheap but what I know is that it will be good, it’s a Tweaky car and they always are good.

Dropping down the price range a bit now and Atlantic LS have bought out a new D350 Fairlady. They’ve opted for the 1994 version and feedback I’ve had about it seems very promising. It sounds like a great lobby car and if you race these lower class cars a lot or just mix the classes up abit id give it a go and see what you can do.

Independent tuner Mat Alfredos has bought out something a bit conventional and different in B class. His Lotus Evora is now available for purchase and news let out from his marketing team are saying the car has gone round the ring in just outside 8minutes which is very impressive and seems well worth a look to fill the void in your b class long track garage.

Now in the real tuning world Porsche tuning house RUF have released a new third generation of its CTR supercar. Brief facts about this car. It’s got a twin turbo flat 6 3.8litre engine which is putting out an astonishing 740horses and they say 0-60 will be done in just over 3 seconds with a top speed of 236mph. No pricing for this car yet but expect it to be just over 250,000.

Sticking with the Porsche theme the German car maker has announced a new Baby Boxster to be the brands new entry model. No real details on this car yet but pricing is to be around 35,000.

Thanks for reading and all feedback as usual is welcome

'The games dead ya'know'

Tags
cars, class, driving, engine, feedback, livery, lobby, news, pictures, race, tinypic, tuning, win, world