Go Back   FMUK > Race Teams ..how do I get a forum? > Team Chatter

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Closed Thread

Old 17-05-2011, 11:51 AM   #61
Anx
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
PTG Anxious
Rep
vCash
Awards
Member of the Month Photocomp Winner 
Originally Posted by Burnz View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.... didnt realise grim was so professional and worldwide famous to be compared to people like this lol...

You know what i meant

R.I.P H00nta
Pendulum Tuning Group
Forzatographer and occasional tuner (very occasional )
Old 17-05-2011, 11:58 AM   #62
GRT brianplank
Race Driver

Gamertag
GRT brianplank
Rep
vCash
just seen this on sky sports news and couldn't believe it. lol
Old 17-05-2011, 12:10 PM   #63
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
ive heard there considering putting back the world cup just so people can come to grips with the loss and to stop a worldwide riot
Burnz #46

ONR - ONE NATION RACING.....
Old 17-05-2011, 12:17 PM   #64
Staarman
Race Driver

Gamertag
Staarman
PSN Tag
Staarman
Rep
vCash
breaking news......

Bill Gates is said to be taking time out of his busy schedule to personally prepare Grims new Gamertag.
Old 17-05-2011, 01:14 PM   #65
Cashwars BB
Race Driver

Gamertag
Cashwars
PSN Tag
Chunkee_Monkey
Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award 
Originally Posted by OcR Milo View Post
Just to inform FMUK, Grimreaper is no longer a member of Outlaw Creative Racers. This decision was taken by OcR Toxic and OcR Nitrous.

That is all.

Pretty sure some people failed to read the opening statement.
I know the kid doesn't make it easy on himself with his past exploits but sometimes, just sometimes things may be a lttle different. I see the amount of people who are quick to jump on an easy target, you may say for fun, but sometimes it doesn't appear that way. You may say I'm trying to defend him, could be but also what kind of impression does this type of post give off to any people coming to the site for the first time?
I enjoy my times at FMUK and would like to continue to do so, but guys your letting yourself down as well as FMUK with some of the comments your eager to make.

Comments

Well said cash.
Old 17-05-2011, 01:27 PM   #66
EMW modsMOJO
Spectator

Rep
vCash
I'm pretty sure I didn't hear about this on Sportscenter or Headline News....but if I had a dollar I would bet that this will happen again in about 3 months. Same person, same story....same. I saw it happen at my team at minimum 3 times by the same person, and I also agree its foolish this much attention has been given on this topic.

Good luck to all parties involved

MOJO Factory Tuning Garage....Bitch I got MOJO!
Old 17-05-2011, 01:35 PM   #67
TfR craig198224
Crew Chief

Gamertag
craig198224
PSN Tag
craig198224
Rep
vCash
Awards
Determination Award Photocomp Winner Best Paintjob Award Best Rookie Award 
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Craig, grim aint being the bigger man by not posting, he's doing it to prove to you what a innocent child he is until his true side comes out like it has at HLR and OcR now, it really annoys me when people keep defending him when they really have no clue of what he is really like. I couldnt care less what people think of me but im not the one being fooled all the time by him.

Personally I dont no about the **** in the past with different teams etc I am just seeing this how it is. Someone posting about someone else leaving a team, which is not Grim or the leader or OcR. I think as AM said Myles has been asked to do something that should of been done by the leader of the team.

Grim has never done anything to piss me off and I take people how they are to me.

Anyway thats the last from me in this thread good luck OcR hope all works out.
Old 17-05-2011, 01:54 PM   #68
Cashwars BB
Race Driver

Gamertag
Cashwars
PSN Tag
Chunkee_Monkey
Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award 
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
Craig, grim aint being the bigger man by not posting, he's doing it to prove to you what a innocent child he is until his true side comes out like it has at HLR and OcR now, it really annoys me when people keep defending him when they really have no clue of what he is really like. I couldnt care less what people think of me but im not the one being fooled all the time by him.

Raul I aint got any problems with you...a little dissappointed in the kind of post you make though.
Your EMW and unless your privvy to what went on with those at OcR through one of the three guys involved spilling the beanz to you, I don't see how you can compare what went on at HLR and OcR to be the same. Pretty sure what went on at HLR as been pretty much kept quiet, just like whats gone at OcR, yet you make pressumptions then post those pressumptions so that others may may think 1 and both are the same.
You say "it really annoys me when people keep defending him when they really have no clue of what he is really like" Well it's not really a case of me defending him, I just don't like the fact that some post's seem to make this matter bigger than it is. I could be being fooled by him, but I do try to see the better things in people and if possible get them to concentrate on getting others to see what I see.Like yourself though, Im not particularly bothered what people think of me, I just don't like seeing a site I visit have posts that can and do cause offence.

Comments

while i respect you, you will see what he is like.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #69
ONR Burnz
Race Driver

Gamertag
ONR Burnz
Rep
vCash
its only a game girls... who gives a feck who done what and why... now go run some laps

Comments

Burnz #46

ONR - ONE NATION RACING.....
Old 17-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #70
h00nta
Race Driver

Gamertag
GONE MARTOK
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner Member of the Month Photocomp Winner 
It has to be done:

Open in YouTube SD | Open in YouTube HD (when available)

Just call me Martok
Old 17-05-2011, 02:09 PM   #71
Raul
[b]SIN BINNED[/b]

Gamertag
FMS F Alonso
Rep
vCash
I was pretty much there when it was happening, and i was comparing grims behaviour from what happened at HLR and OcR and on both occasions it was just childish, like i said "his true side comes out like it has at HLR and OcR now" his true side is quite different from when he's all kind and stuff to others....the main point is i know what went on at HLR because i was directly involved and i know what's happened at OcR and grim just needs to grow up and stop acting cause when things dont go his way then it turns all nasty.

At HLR when i was friends with him he made me hate people who im really good friends with now simply because of the way he twists things, pretty much everything i did and said then was because i was hanging around him.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:43 PM   #72
Raul
[b]SIN BINNED[/b]

Gamertag
FMS F Alonso
Rep
vCash
Either way this thread is better of getting locked.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:45 PM   #73
OcR Pirate
Race Driver

Gamertag
OcR Pirate
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
He's tolerable on the track so that's where it matters. You don't have to keep regular correspondence with anyone on fmuk but don't go out to say **** about them in a public forum because that's just going to piss them off. People change and one day it'd be awfully **** to have to go "Oh, sorry Grim, you're alright now". Just don't say it, stop talking about it, let any grievances go unsaid, etc etc. Maybe you'll find in a month... year... you might get on well with him.

Or you know, keep on going on about it and I'll sit here like Click the image to open in full size.
Old 17-05-2011, 02:46 PM   #74
Carlos
Test Driver

Gamertag
HLR Carlos
Rep
vCash
Can a mod please lock, thanks

R.I.P. h00nta
Closed Thread

Tags
championship, club, correct, cup, etcc, fifa, final, fmuk, football, footy, games, gossip, interest, king, microsoft, mvg, news, ocr, paint, points, post, shots, spy, tapatalk, tfr, upcoming, world