Go Back   FMUK > Forza Motorsport 4 > Competitions > Archived 2012/3 > Total Fusion Cup > TFC Archive

Register Now for FREE!
Our records show you have not yet registered. To sign up and get instant access to all our features, simply fill out the form below.

Username: Password: Confirm Password: E-Mail: Confirm E-Mail:

Image Verification
  I agree to forum rules 

Notices

Old 12-01-2012, 11:07 AM   #31
Slim
Race team Owner

Gamertag
PzR Slim
Rep
vCash
Speaking after the recent test event Slim said that he was more confident behind the wheel after his long lay off than he felt immediately after qualifying. He expressed the need to cut out silly mistakes which cost him a couple of victories last night, in particular he aims to do plenty of recon on all the pit lanes at the various tracks we will be racing on!!! He aims to put in some serious practice in the lead upto the first race and see's no reason why he can't push for wins and to be a championship contender.
Old 12-01-2012, 02:38 PM   #32
Oldgit Maxster
Race Driver

Gamertag
Mr Maxster
PSN Tag
Ilovexbox
Rep
vCash
Twitter Profile YouTube Profile
Illegal build claims are being denied by TfR Max after dominant qualifying pace, in a statement he admitted that he knew little of the reason why he had shown such pace but felt it could be the challenge of racing his longtime nemesis HLR Milo the rough round the edges series challenger.
" I felt the need to runaway" max was quoted as saying who felt under pressure with Milos explanation about the inside line and who has right of way. "he has such a strong manner of verbally expressing his feelings, hes an inspiration to me"
When asked about his lack of wins hes just commented it would be rude to monopolize the top step this week.
On how hes sees the coming competition he replied "I have a a secret weapon to gain lobby advantage and secure a series white wash" He was unwilling to expand on what this could be. but left the studio muttering "mute button mute button"

Comments

lol
Old 12-01-2012, 07:54 PM   #33
TfR Spiny Anteater
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
Spiny Anteater
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner Photocomp Winner 
Originally Posted by Maxster View Post
On how hes sees the coming competition he replied "I have a a secret weapon to gain lobby advantage and secure a series brown wash" He was unwilling to expand on what this could be. but left the studio muttering "mute button mute button"

Fixed it for you Max

We all learn from our mistakes. I am very well educated...

RIP Stuart (Hoonta). Gone. Not Forgotten.
Old 12-01-2012, 09:37 PM   #34
HLR Milo
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
HLR Milo
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Speaking outside this team headquaters Myles said:

"The test event went ok for me. I won the first race and did okay in another two. Im afraid I cannot be blamed for people lagging into me and then complaining about it as im I has side swiped them on purpose."

"If I no longer go for gaps it is no longer racing."

npower Championship: Huddersfield Town

National Football League: New England Patriots

National Basketball Association: Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 13-01-2012, 09:14 PM   #35
4zUK Flynn67
Legend in his own mind.

Gamertag
Flynn67
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Phil MaCavity, roving reporter for performance parts lads mag, Cams & Clams, paid a surprise visit to the headquarters of Rough Riders yesterday. Flynn and Spacejock were testing the new cars, in the new workshop, all paid for by a mega cash sponsorship deal by Durex.

Quote:
Phil; Think you can live up to your sponsor's expectations this season?

Spacejock; While it's fair to say, without Durex we wouldn't be racing, I think mid table is a reasonable expectation and one particular Asian betting syndicate predicts a podium for us.

Flynn; Who did you say you are? Never heard of you. F*%@#ff before I set the dogs on you.

We'll bring you more news on the team when, and if, we get any.

Comments

Wonderd where he went in such a hurry, ;-)

h00nta's gallery @renderosity
FMUK logo banner thingy.
Old 14-01-2012, 12:05 PM   #36
TfR JohnG
Race Driver

Gamertag
TfR JohnG
Rep
vCash
Twitter Profile
Send a message via MSN to JohnG
After 3 hours of fiddling in the DS3 yesterday, got my Iberion Full time down to 1.00.066, certified, on the boards.

I'll be buggered if I can break the 1 min barrier though.
Old 16-01-2012, 01:43 AM   #37
Cashwars BB
Race Driver

Gamertag
Cashwars
PSN Tag
Chunkee_Monkey
Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award 
Well team DGAF (Don't give a f.......!) Finally remembered where they had stored their car's and three days before the big event got down to building and tuning their race car, having previously run different upgrade packages with no time spent tuning just to get an idea how the mini felt.
Cash wasn't feeling to great about his chances and remarked that he'd probably have to fit a baby seat in his car due to RL commitments as for his team mate, well he will be probably carrying the nappies/bottles/change of clothes etc etc...as you don't fit a great deal into these little cars
Testing at Iberian full looked promising, till what seemed to be a leak of somesort coming from Cash's mini, maybe it was oil from the gearbox...on closer inspection of the track after testing proved we was wrong, the guy's dumping the used nappies in the boot and this waswhat was leaking onto the track....final words....don't draft this guy.

Comments

Rumours going round you have an illegal fuel mixture too.
Last edited by Cashwars BB; 16-01-2012 at 01:51 AM.
Old 16-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #38
Newt
Race Driver

Gamertag
LastNewtStandin
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner Member of the Month Best Rookie Award 
Twitter Profile
Quote:
From Twitter.co.fmuk

On my way to @TrikeHQ, Might have some news later followers
LastNewt#79

Ambitious but Rubbish Racing - Slow by name not by nature
Old 16-01-2012, 09:19 PM   #39
Shafter
Crew Chief

Gamertag
Shafter 316
Rep
vCash
Well it looks as though Def-Shaft Racing will be making it to the start line for the inaugural ECC. There had been doubts as to whether this new team would even make to the start line but an engine deal has now been sorted and the team are now in the final stages of testing.

From early reports it seems that this team has its work cut out. TfR Stonedef appears to be suffering the most with reliability issues " the car will be running fine one minute then bang it loses all power, its almost as if there is a bad connection somewhere. The team is working flatout to fix the problem & hopefully we will have it sorted come race day".

When asked about his team mate Shafter 316, TfR Stonedef was quoted as saying " some say he used be in TfR & that he used to be very very quick, all i know is He's NOT the Stig.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 17-01-2012, 01:16 AM   #40
PzR Crazy
Race Driver

Gamertag
PzR Crazy
PSN Tag
PzR_Crazy
Rep
vCash
Fast Cars and Faster Women magazine have just interview PzR Crazy to see how his pre-season prep has been going..

"Well, sadly, we had a steering issue develop late in testing, with some play developing in the rack, causing us some real stability issues, we've contacted the steering rack supplier and they've sent their new version of the rack out, unfortunately it's either faulty as well, or they neglected to tell us it's been re-engineered and totally feels different to the old one..
We are continuing testing, but at this late stage there isn't much we can do but soldier on, the first two outings we've tried the new steering rack at has shown us to be about .3 of a second off our usual pace, so we may have to re-adjust our expectations this season, but rest assured we won't be giving in.. no sir-eee"..

On a lighter note, next week we have Jugs and Jelly, a combination made in heaven.. stay tuned..

Comments

mmmm. Jugs and Jelly
Old 17-01-2012, 01:22 AM   #41
PzR RaF90
Race Driver

Gamertag
PzR RaF90
Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award Determination Award 
Send a message via MSN to PzR RaF90
Originally Posted by Autosport View Post
Unconfirmed reports are saying a certain gentlemen's club franchise may be a main sponsor for RaF and his new team mate Spiny. We have been told more information will be released tomorrow.

Old 17-01-2012, 02:37 AM   #42
HLR Milo
Race Team Manager

Gamertag
HLR Milo
Rep
vCash
Awards
Photocomp Winner 
Spearmint Spiny's?
Peppermint Raf's?

npower Championship: Huddersfield Town

National Football League: New England Patriots

National Basketball Association: Oklahoma City Thunder
Old 17-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #43
PzR RaF90
Race Driver

Gamertag
PzR RaF90
Rep
vCash
Awards
Best Driver Award Determination Award 
Send a message via MSN to PzR RaF90
Originally Posted by Autosport
We managed to catch a quick interview with Raf about his chances of winning the ecc title earlier after watching him take his new car for a test session after its unveiling.

Autosport-"You have to be considered one of the favourites after winning past touring car championships, Do you think you can do it again?"

RaF- "Well testing has gone well and its nice to come back and be straight on the pace, if things go well we should be near the top at the end of the season."

Autosport-"How are you finding your new team mate?"

RaF-"He's a great driver and I think theres definitely more to come from spiny, its nice to have a team mate where there is no pressure on winning just to enjoy the racing itself."

Autosport-"So will you be pulling out all stops to win this championship?"

RaF-"Not really with the short amount of time available for testing and tuning Im just gonna relax and see where we end up, as long as I don't make any silly mistakes i'll be happy wherever I finish."

With spearmint rhino sponsoring one thing is sure there will be plenty of attention on this teams pit girls.

Old 18-01-2012, 12:18 PM   #44
maxspeed
Tyre Carrier

Gamertag
maxspeed76
Rep
vCash
Well we finally have pictures of the car maxspeed will be driving in the European Car Cup, It is a Citroen Ds3 which has been raced tuned by JAM motorsport, The sponsorship deal with Sprite was finally agreed late last week. These pictures were taken during a testing session at Camino and at the JAM motosport factory. Maxspeed said he is still struggling with the car but is confident he and the car will get faster as the season progresses!

Comments

looks great
Old 18-01-2012, 12:22 PM   #45
maxspeed
Tyre Carrier

Gamertag
maxspeed76
Rep
vCash
By the way nice paint jobs Raf and shafter
Old 19-01-2012, 10:11 AM   #46
TfR JohnG
Race Driver

Gamertag
TfR JohnG
Rep
vCash
Twitter Profile
Send a message via MSN to JohnG
Originally Posted by Joker View Post
Further reports suggest that Milo has visited hospital for tetanus jab after rumours suggested he was bitten on the left buttock during an altercation with Shanklin.
More on this story as it unfolds.

Other rumours suggest it wasn't really a bite. He actually sat on the dirty spoon, which was left in the dirty bowl in his room. Furthermore, when his mother discovered it, she unleashed spoon hell upon his ****, and he now needs a tetanus for verbal intoxication injuries.

Tags
big, broken, cars, challenge, championship, competition, cup, engine, final, fmuk, gossip, happy, live, lobby, news, night, practice, qualifying, race, racing, results, running, season, testing, tfr, tuning, upcoming, win